22 March 2005

Episode IV : In expectation of a Prequel

No one likes to start at the beginning, so I'm firmly starting in the middle. It's been clearly established (thanks be to George Lucas) that you can indeed start at the beginning, after the conclusion has been made. So from now on, I plan on watching the end of the movie to make sure it ends well, and then go back and view the beginning. It's better that way. Trust me on this one.

Well, so begins (or rather, eventually continues) this blog.

A Preview of things to come:

  • Japan! Yes, I'm going to Japan... and it will be great.
  • Japanese! (Closely related to the Japan Topic, I will share my observations of learning a language which has been called as grammatically distant from English as you can possibly get.)
  • TESOL! (The Joys of teaching people how to talk... in Engrish)
  • Weddings! There are years which are full of them. Oh the Ills and Spills...
Enjoy...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And to think, i STILL haven't seen Star Wars...
-mr. two

Anonymous said...

I do this all the time with books. I hate myself for doing it, but I have to make sure that it's a good investment in time. Unless I borrow it from the library... or is it Ribrary?

Atomiton said...

books are such tedium... i'll only read ones that are at least 50 years old... at least I can somewhat guarantee that they have some staying power if they're still around... or they're on the Canadian Must Read School Textbook list... that's also a possibility.

Anonymous said...

I like reading books about apartment buildings... so my friend recommended I read one called Penthouse. I plan to do so once I am allowed to read again.

What do you mean there's no reading involved?