23 March 2005

Pork Dumping


Pork Dumping
Originally uploaded by atomiton.
Okay... So where exactly do I dump my Pork? I mean seriously, I've been wanting to dump my pork for a while now, I've got so much extra. Last night we went out for vietnamese food. the waitress was surprised when I greeted her in Vietnamese. (sounds a little like Dchow Gee) which led to some hilarity as Tony decided that it was insanely funny and rambled on for what seemed like eternity in Vietnamese. Oh well, at least he invited her to the memorial.

It's a funny shot... I've walked past this sign many times, but I've never noticed this... but yes, it is in an Asian mall in East Vancouver. Too funny.

I'm sure starting Sunday, I'll have plenty more engrish to share with you from Japan. Here's another good one from a local Thai Restaurant called "Take Thai Home"


Cheers all... until next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tee hee... love Vancouver

Anonymous said...

Oh... if you make jokes about Oriental people, it's okaaaay, but the minute I do it... does a certain Japanese female know you are making fun of Engrish? Hm?

Atomiton said...

hey, i correct her engrish all the time. ^_^

What is even funnier... is that one of them is correct! That's what's so funny, it's like they're covering their bases... hmmm... maybe it's NOT dumpling... maybe it's really a plate of dumpings.