16 February 2006

Bar Harbor, Maine

So, as some of you have noticed, I added a feature on the blog to see where people have visited from. Basically, it shows the last 100 visitors and displays it on a map found here

And if you take a look at it, you'll see Bar Harbour, Maine keeps showing up. I don't think the map is totally accurate, but it gives a general idea of where each person is It probably actually supplies the area where the ISP (Internet Service Provider) is, but anyway, it's interesting. What's most interesting is the massive amount of visits from Bar Harbour, Maine. I don't know anyone from Bar Harbour, Maine... so I figure it's from a friend who I KNOW reads this blog, from the neighbouring area... New Brunswick. If you zoom into that area, you'll see that it's actually pretty close.

It's not completely accurate, but it's pretty good.

Actually, what surprises me even MORE is the number of East coast visitor I have... I really don't know anyone from there...

And... to top it off... Jakarta... I'd love to know how someone in Jakarta came across this blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know when I had my MSN space public, I was actually the first listing in the Yahoo! search engine if you typed in a few words... maybe your blog popped up on a search engine for someone looking for something totally unrelated to you.