03 February 2006

Finally, it's done...

I've been working on this wedding website for the better part of a few months now. It was supposed to be finished a few weeks ago... but I've been adding to it now and then. It's not actually completely DONE but it will probably never really be done, as I'll continually add more photos and revise stuff, working more on making it both 日本語 and English. Anyway, take a look and let me know what you think, or sign the guestbook (You can sign in English or Japanese). One note. If you click on the pictures on the slideshow, you can see the story behind it. Thanks all! Here's the link:
http://www.seikoandgary.com
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice site, I think I can be forgiven for my first post, after all, I don't have any post sec in Japanese.

Anonymous said...

it's a verry hartfelt site, and a great representation of you and seiko.