11 January 2006

Are the Holidays over?

I must be crazy, but my landlord still has a blow-up santa snowglobe out. These were all the rage this year in Vancouver, and even though they're a little tacky, I think they're a rather innovative decoration. Seriously though! IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS! I can't believe people still want a memory of their credit card debt inflated on the back porch!

Anyway, I've also included (and completely unrelated) another VIDEO! This one is for Chris. Recently, Bugatti (owned by VW) released a 1001hp (that's a lot!) 16 cylinder car called the Veyron. This is some footage of someone in a BMW M3 who is following the Veyron. Pretty cool. The video is a bit boring, but you have to realize how RARE this car is. Chris will correct me on this, but isn't there like only 75 made per year? You just don't see this car on the street... it's barely released yet. I suspect this was from the auto show. I wish I was driving it. Pure, unadulterated, driving heaven, I say.


 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

only 300 will ever be made