12 January 2006

To Japan! and BIG NEWS!

Well, I'm off to Japan... as of the time this post, that is. I won't be able to post this at the airport (or will i?) so i set it in the future. And, the reason for my trip should be obvious by the picture I chose. (I'm going to buy a watch). NO! Of course not... (^_^)

Anyway, this trip will be fun, apparently, it's all been planned for me... so it will be the fastest trip ever!!!

I have an entire suitcase full of gifts. It's crazy. I went crazy with 'omiyage'. Omiyage(お土産) is the japanese word for souvenir or gift. I'm not sure where it comes from, but the kanji (characters) are for Ground or Soil and Produced, so I suspect, omiyage had an original meaning of a gift from the gods... something returned to you for your hard effort in tilling the soil. Maybe I'm wrong, however, it has happened once before... (<.<) Anyway, I've been working on a website for our wedding, and since it's almost ready, I'm going to reveal it (let's call it the pre-beta release) Feel free to check it out don't forget to sign the guest book! here it is: http://www.seikoandgary.com

Pretty obvious title, if you ask me!

See you in 10 days! I'll try to post at least ONE weird Japanese blogpost with pictures from Seiko's phone while I'm there... that is, if you want me to. Let me know in the comments for this post.

またね!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go ahead and post stuff... have fun.

Anonymous said...

love it...love it ...love it! your wedding site is amazing...awesome idea!